Modern properties with quirky, unique design features...
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments or Compact Double Bedrooms Sleep 1 - 6
Welcome to City Road, Chester
Converted in 2012, the block consists of four serviced apartments and three compact double bedrooms. Ideal for long or short stays with friends enjoying a fun and lively break, the properties are situated over The Cellar Pub, which holds a licence to play live music until 12:30 am.
- Compact double bedroom with en-suite**
- One-bedroom apartment with a sofa bed
- Two-bedroom apartment with a sofa bed
“Perfectly formed two-bedroom apartment.
Great location and so well-equipped. Comfortable beds.” Stella, UK
The block has a 3-star accreditation by Visit Britain and consists of immaculate, modern properties with quirky, unique design features, implemented by the architect of the building. It is located within a couple of minutes’ walk from the canal, and 10 minutes’ walk from the main shopping area, Grosvenor Shopping Centre, Chester Cathedral, Roman Walls and Chester Racecourse.
**The double bedroom is a separate room with an en-suite comprising shower, small sink and a toilet. With compact dimensions of approximately 30 sq. ft. it consists of a standard double bed, bedside tables, a rail with clothes hangers, remote controlled TV and a tea & coffee making facility.
Please note: For our general booking policies, please view our Terms & Conditions.
- City Centre location
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Flat screen TVs with DVD players
- Fully equipped kitchen with utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels & baths mats
- Toiletries from Walter Geering
- Welcome packs (containing tea, coffee, sugar, milk sachets & biscuits)
- 2 night minimum stay at weekends (Fridays & Saturdays)
- Spacious living areas
- Full size fridge/freezer, oven/hob, microwave, toaster, kettle
- iPod docking station
- Iron & ironing board
- Complimentary self check-in service after 6 PM
- Complimentary weekly housekeeping service (for stays longer than 7 days)
- Baby cot (on request)
- Please note that special requests cannot be guaranteed. However, we will do our best to meet your needs*
Apartment Types at City Road
Location & Local Attractions
Some Reviews from Recent Guests
“Lovely stay in a great location”
The apartments are in a fantastic location. It is less than a five minute walk to the train station and just under a ten minute walk to the centre. There’s a lovely Indian restaurant right underneath the complex called City Spice which I think is definitely worth a visit if you’re staying there.
We had a great time, well stocked, modern, clean apartments, 8 minutes to the center. We had a lovely couple of days, a 2nd loo was an unexpected bonus and so was the quality of the toiletries.
“Great place to stay for a few nights”
The room was spotlessly clean and again whilst small a lot of thought had gone into what is in the room. This included tea and coffee making facilities, biscuits (always a big plus) toiletries in the bath room even a hair dyer, iron and ironing board plus free WiFi.
Location is great easy to find (its right opposite the Premium Inn) around a 5 minute walk to the train station and Chester centre and a few extra minutes extra walk from the train station to get to The Live Rooms. Parking – I used the train station long stay at £6.20 for 24 hours not bad value as the Town Crier car park was full.