Monday 9th March 2015 by BASE Serviced Apartments
Have you ever thought about visiting Liverpool? What about moving from another city? Maybe swapping the South for the North?
Whatever your reason is, we want to show you how GREAT the city of Liverpool is.
1. Not only does Liverpool look absolutely stunning from afar…
2…If you take a look at its architecture you’ll see how gorgeous it is.
3. We have really lovely waterfront views…
4…And some incredible pizzas by the way
5. Have we mentioned the beaches from the Merseyside area?
6. It has given birth to some famous faces over the years
7. Which means the city it’s filled with world-famous landmarks
8. You can feel the sporting culture everywhere
9. And its football stadiums
10. Albert Dock is really a full of character place to be
12. Like we said before, the iconic venues are just countless
13. Which means the love for music across the city is clearly visible
14. Matthew Street is quite a popular destination
15. Continuing with the food, burgers at Almost Famous are a must
16. There is ALWAYS something cultural going on
17. Which means sometimes things get a bit crazy
18. Not forgetting that Liverpool was crowned European Capital of Culture in 2008
19. This may sound strange, but did you know that statistically Liverpool is one of the safest places to live in the UK?
20. Liverpool’s Anglican Cathedral is just mind-blowing
21. Of course we haven’t forgotten about the Metropolitan Cathedral.
22. In regards of art, we also have a TATE Gallery
23. And a day out in the Walker Art Gallery is always interesting
24. If it’s horse races what you are after, Aintree Racecourse is also there for you
25. And FACT is a great place to experience lot of different activities
26. Have I told you that we own one of the best music venues in the UK?
27. With a great pub named after it
28. There are plenty of traditional places to eat too
29. The Baltic Creative Area is just emerging and we couldn’t be more excited about it…
30…One of the best places to visit is Camp and Furnace where there is always something going on
31. Shopping has never been easier, with everything in ONE place
32. Sefton Park is a magical place to visit
33. And there are some really interesting cultural remains dotted around the city
34. Bansky visit us every now and then
35. The Museum of Liverpool has this cool staircase
36. And have look at the Library’s
37. We have a Radio City Tower from which you can see the whole city
38. The Maritime Museum is always worth a visit
39. Christmas is great time to enjoy the markets with the whole family
40. And if you feel like running, The Santa Dash is really popular as well
41. We always get a bit of snow..
42…But our summertime is also really nice and warm
43. Liverpool is the home to the oldest Chinese community in Europe
44. Not too bad for a city with a population of just over half a million people?
45. Lastly, the final reason is that we have availability!
Base Serviced Apartments offer an unrivaled service for those looking to stay in a fabulously contemporary yet homely property, within spectacular city environments.
Choose from our range of one, two and three bedroom properties within the heart of Liverpool. All apartments are fully-furnished and fully-equipped providing you with your own environment to entertain guests or simply to switch off and unwind.
We are the real alternative to hotel living!
Book your next getaway with us now! For families, we would recommend our Duke Street and The Docks apartments. For leisure breaks, we would advise looking at our Sir Thomas Street or Cumberland Street apartments.
Categorised in: Family activities