Sir Thomas Street
Superior stay in this impressive building ...
2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments or Double Bedrooms Sleep 1 - 10
Welcome to Sir Thomas Street, Liverpool
And now for something a little different… Sir Thomas Street offers guests a superior stay in this impressive building. Over a century old, it was beautifully renovated into serviced apartments in 2012. With its 4-star accreditation by Visit Britain, Sir Thomas Street is a sought-after choice for guests – whether on business, with family, or a couple’s weekend break. Property types include:
- Three-bedroom apartment
- Three-bedroom apartment with a sofa bed
- Penthouse two-bedroom apartment with sofa bed
- Standard double bedroom with en-suite**
With a high-quality specification, these apartments offer contemporary, light bedrooms – each with their own en-suite. The five apartments are split between five floors with no access to a lift. The chic interiors and original features bring charm and elegance to the atmosphere in this building, making it a truly plush retreat. The top floor apartment is the spectacular penthouse suite, surrounded by vistas in the form of Liverpool’s magnificent cityscape.
“Absolutely fantastic apartment – location was brilliant.
I can’t explain how superb the penthouse was – views, decor, everything!” Sally, USA
“Great penthouse with incredible views from the balcony.
Lounge, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom excellent.
Outstanding location, within 2 minutes’ walk from everything.” Yannis, Greece
Just a short stroll away from Sir Thomas Street is the newest addition to our apartment portfolio. Located within the Cablehouse building is an impressive, open plan, deluxe three bedroom apartment. This spacious property can accommodate up to 10 guests and is an ideal setting to make your city break extra special:
- Spacious three-bedroom apartment complete with two sofa beds
- Spacious three-bedroom apartment with sofa bed
- City Centre location
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Flat screen TVs with DVD players
- Fully equipped kitchen with cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Toiletries from Walter Geering
- Welcome packs (containing tea, coffee, sugar, milk sachets & biscuits)
- 2 night minimum stay at weekends (Fridays & Saturdays)
- Spacious living areas
- Private terrace overlooking the city in Penthouse 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Luxury Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels & baths mats
- Full size fridge/freezer, oven/hob, washer/dryer, microwave, toaster & kettle
- iPod docking station
- Iron & ironing board
- Complimentary weekly housekeeping service (for stays longer than 7 days)
- Baby cot (on request)
- Stairs only*
- Please note that special requests cannot be guaranteed. However, we will do our best to meet your needs*
Apartment Types at Sir Thomas Street
Location & Local Attractions
Some Reviews from Recent Guests
“Roomy central apartment in Liverpool one area ,great price”
Nicely furnished, really comfortable, loads of room and clean. Everything you could want provided, tea coffee toiletry etc and lovely large kitchen. Well situated for shops and nightlife – we had a great night at the Cavern club 5 mins away.
“Proper 4 star apartments”
Booked a couple of days away with my mother to do xmas shopping in Liverpool.
we were going to go in a hotel like we always do but i found these apartments on Booking.com they are lovely. central based, clean , tidy, beautiful items of furnisher, great beds, all en-suite bedrooms, light and airy.really close to Lime Street Station and Liverpool one is 5 minutes away. We couldn’t have ask for a better place to stay and will defo be going back.
“Sir Thomas Street Apartments”
6 of us stayed for 2 nights last weekend and we could not have been happier with this apartment!! It is absolutely huge and the bedrooms were lush! En suite in each of the tree bathrooms were excellent for 6 girls getting ready… & there were mirrors everywhere!
Yes the stairs are a pain & it’s a bit noisy but we weren’t there to sleep all weekend! Room wasn’t ready when we got there so they kindly gave us a late check out for free!
Value for money and we hope to come back soon!