Within the heartbeat of the town...
1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments Sleep 1 - 8
Welcome to Duke Street, Liverpool
Within the heartbeat of the town, this area – also known as East Village – is ideal for accessing the city’s exciting amenities. As our primary location and site for one of our office, we manage over 30 apartments at Duke Street. All apartments have 3-star accreditation by Visit Britain.
These are the six property types we offer here:
- One-bedroom apartment with a sofa bed
- Two-bedroom apartments
- Two-bedroom apartments with a sofa bed
- Two-bedroom penthouse apartment
- Three-bedroom apartment with a sofa bed
- Three-bedroom penthouse duplex apartment
Ideal for families, guests on business or leisure, as well as long or short stays; this is a private, peaceful and secure residential complex comprising four individual blocks. Each block entrance operates a fob entry system only, with access to lifts and stairs.
These inviting, contemporary properties are homely, spacious and include all the mod cons that our guests expect from Base Serviced Apartments.
“I felt we were in a safe area; near to town, easy access to
bars, and a variety of restaurants and shops. A very pleasant
experience – I will be returning” Carol, Isle of Man
Beneath the complex is a private and secure car park. We manage a limited number of allocated spaces on a first come, first served basis. They can be rented nightly for an additional charge of £12 per night.
Lime Street train station is a 10-15 minute walk away; while a brief 5-10 minute walk will see you arrive at Liverpool One shopping centre.
Other local hotspots include; Chinatown, Ropewalks area, The Anglican Cathedral, Liverpool Metropolitan Cathedral, University of Liverpool, City Centre, Albert Dock, Everyman Theatre, Liverpool Philharmonic Hall.
- City Centre location
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Flat screen TVs with DVD players
- Fully equipped kitchen with cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Luxury Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels & baths mats
- Toiletries from Walter Geering
- Welcome packs (containing tea, coffee, sugar, milk sachets & biscuits)
- 2 night minimum stay at weekends (Fridays & Saturdays)
- Spacious living areas
- Balcony with city views (on request)
- Full size fridge/freezer, oven/hob, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster & kettle
- Intercom with secure entry system
- Iron & ironing board
- Complimentary weekly housekeeping service (for stays longer than 7 days)
- Private parking (chargeable)
- Baby cot (on request)
- Please note that special requests cannot be guaranteed. However, we will do our best to meet your needs*
Apartment Types at Duke Street
Location & Local Attractions
Some Reviews from Recent Guests
“Perfect base and excellent property”
We stayed in the penthouse apartment and it was excellent. Clean, well located and with stunning views over the city.
It was perfect for our family break. It is minutes from Liverpool one and parking is very nearby.
The staff were polite and helpful. Really couldn’t fault anything with this stay it was fantastic!
“Pleasant family break with a positive experience”
15 nights stay. Excellent service from all the staff at Duke street, smiling and always ready to help. My family expectation was surpassed and the assistance and help from Alga and all the ladies to the cleaning team were top notch. Thank you and we will recommend it to anyone who wants a home away from home experience. All the staff made our Liverpool 2016 New Year experience very pleasant. Thank you
“Fab Apartment..great location”
Stayed here for a couple of nights mid December whilst picking my daughter up from Liverpool University…absolutely fantastic apartments..everything you could need..good sized bedrooms all en suite with a great kitchen/dining and living space..right in the centre of Liverpool, 2 mins from shops, pubs, restaurants etc..will definitely be staying again next year.