Base Serviced Apartments operate 63 fully equipped self-contained serviced apartments across Liverpool and Chester City centre. We pride ourselves on offering a ‘real alternative to hotel living’.
We are now recruiting a Maintenance Assistant to join the expanding team and help drive the Company forward. This is a permanent, full time position, based on 40 hours per week.
- Driving licence essential, and over 25 years of age
- Previous experience in hotel maintenance advantageous
- Ideally has working knowledge of general property maintenance, including plumbing, electrics, tiling, decorating, carpentry, lock changing and appliance repair
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks at once
- Ability to communicate in English (verbally and written) with guests, co-workers and management
- Available to work a variety of shifts depending on the needs of the business
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job
- Available for emergency call outs and some weekend work
- Basic computer skills required, in order to update the maintenance work-log
- To ensure that all work is conducted within the Maintenance budget.
- To liaise closely with the Housekeeping / Operations Manager regarding in-room maintenance and repair requirements in advance of expected guest arrivals
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy and cooperativeness, and to work with a minimum of supervision.
- To conduct daily checks of the hotels’ and to report or repair any defects
- To follow the Health & Safety regulations, and Fire Regulations
To apply please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org