Ideal for weekend breaks, leisure visits and short stays...
1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments Sleeps 1 - 6
Welcome to Cumberland Street, Liverpool
Ideal for weekend breaks, leisure visits and short stays, Cumberland Street is within a wonderful city idyll. With 3 star accreditation by Visit Britain, we have seven apartments within this residential building, which does not contain a lift. Surrounded by quality eateries, bars and shops, fun will undoubtedly be at the heart of your stay – the perfect option for groups of friends enjoying the Liverpool night life.
Cumberland Street offers the following apartment types:
- One-bedroom apartment
- One-bedroom apartment with a sofa bed
- Two-bedroom apartment*
- Two-bedroom apartment with sofa bed*
* Bedroom 2 of both apartment types inhabits a portion of the living room. It is sectioned off without a door.
“Great value. And a stone’s throw from the centre of
Liverpool and the Cavern Club.” Paul, Australia
With our first-rate furnishings, these apartments are à la mode with a vibrant yet tasteful décor. Nearby attractions include The Cavern Club, Matthew Street, Metquarter and Liverpool One shopping centres, and the culture-steeped Liverpool Empire Theatre and St George’s Hall.
- City Centre location
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Flat screen TVs with DVD players
- Fully equipped kitchen with cutlery, crockery and glassware
- Toiletries from Walter Geering
- Welcome Packs (containing tea, coffee, sugar, milk sachets & biscuits)
- 2 night minimum stay at weekends (Fridays & Saturdays)
- Spacious living area
- Luxury Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels & baths mats
- Full size fridge/freezer, oven/hob, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster & kettle
- Intercom with secure entry system
- Iron & ironing board
- Complimentary weekly housekeeping service (for stays longer than 7 days)
- Private parking (chargeable)
- Baby cot (on request)
- Stairs only*
Apartment Types at Cumberland Street
Location & Local Attractions
Some Reviews from Recent Guests
“City centre location, Large and Comfy Apartment”
We booked an apartment on cumberland street which was a great city centre location. We had booked it for friday night to sunday day time and would be great for people who are going out in the evening. Great Location for all liverpool attractions – we went to the museums and less than 10 minute walk to the docks. The bedroom was very big and had lots of pillows, extra duvets and throws, however was very warm in the apartment they were not needed.
“Friendly central apartments”
Just returned from a one night stay with four friends. It was great.everything you need. Fully equipped. Very clean and comfortable. Central to everything. Looking forward to our next visit